Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Pray
I was going to blog about my humdrum life, but it is humdrum (good, though!) and I just found out about something else. There's a little boy named Josiah who desperately needs your prayers right now - he's lived in the hospital most of his life (he's about 1 year old right now) because of other medical issues (I'm not totally clear on them), but right now he's super sick with his lungs filling with fluid, and the doctors don't know what's going on. Please pray for him and for his parents, who, in this last year, have gone through more than most people probably go through in their entire lives. Pray for healing for him, and for wisdom for the doctors, and that they will be able to figure out what's going on. And pray for his parents, because they need God's peace and strength and comfort right now! I will keep on updating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment