Wednesday, June 09, 2010

DONE! so grateful...

Wow! I am DONE for the year! What a miracle!

I'll have to sit down sometime and reflect on all the ways God carried me throughout this last year. :) Something that I've been thinking about more lately, is how in the Bible, especially in the Psalms, David again and again declares his praise to the Lord for all that God has done for him. And for all that I ask God to help me during exams, for clarity of thought, calmness, peace, a good unforgetful mind :), I sometimes feel like I forget - or at least don't emphasize it enough - to praise and thank God for how he has brought me through. and to give him all the glory. Because although I tend to get in the way on a regular basis, ultimately, all I do and all I am is to God's glory, and he deserves all the praise along the way. So thank you Lord for all your provisions in the last year, and especially month as I have studied like crazy! God has been so faithful to provide for everything, and especially for good friends to study with and who are such an encouragement to me in this last while. [well, I guess that was some reflection - probably because I don't do the whole - I'll do that later... deal very well. later never comes]

I finished my last exam today and I passed everything! Although, as I was writing today's exam, I did a fair amount of praying, and saying, if I fail this one, you're still in control, Lord!

I don't have much of a turn around time before I head off first to Thailand and then to Kenya. And I have a ton of stuff to do in the next few days before I leave! Must get travel insurance, kenyan money, deal with car insurance for while I'm gone, shop for necessities, and most of all, clean my room, and organize it! Things just fall apart when I'm in study mode.

I'm super excited to see my sister. We'll travel up to Chiang Mai and go see waterfalls, do ziplining - yes, apparently they have jungle ziplines there! and who knows what else...enjoy some pure relaxation.

I'll keep you all posted in my travels!

No comments: