I've been trying to find housing of late, and have been working on the journey of trust that God will provide - which I know he will! But the realization came to me yesterday, that so often we shift the focus from hoping in God to hoping in what he will provide for us, hoping in his blessings, ultimately those material things. Those blessings are not bad at all, but I have been reminded that I hope in the Lord and in his goodness! He is my treasure, not what he can provide for me. I know he will provide, but what that looks like I don't know yet. But I know he is good and I hope in Him and his goodness!
Bitsy reminded me of a great verse a couple days ago, which has been such a good reminder and encouragement!
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." Romans 15:13
No comments:
Post a Comment