This isn't specifically a blog post, but it's an email that I sent out to some people. I then thought it might be neat to post as a blog because it is such an amazing testimony to God's faithfulness and how he works through his church...
~~~
Thank you for standing with me in praying for a place to live! I have the honor of telling you that God has provided a place, and I believe it's a bit - or a lot! - of a blessing! God orchestrated everything in his perfect timing, and I believe that I will be tremendously blessed in this new place. It's not just a room I'll be moving into, but a wonderful community.
It's been a neat journey of trusting God through this and seeing his provision. And honestly, you all are one of the biggest provisions he has given me. I have been overwhelmed by everyone's concern, willingness to uphold me in prayer and overall support, and it has been such a blessing and encouragement! And God worked through your prayers to give me the grace to trust him even when it was cutting it close!
Would love to share with you at some point more about this journey and God's provision. Let me know if you want to hear more about it :)
In light of this, I thought I'd share a neat sermon that I recently listened to that was such a good reminder of God's faithfulness. http://www.cornerstonesimi.com/special/sermons/audio_podcast.php look for the sermon entitled "The Faithful God". Let me know if you have any problems accessing it...
Much love to you all, and may God continue to pour out his richest blessings upon you and your loved ones.
Esther
No comments:
Post a Comment