Sunday, October 28, 2007

Can't Help Falling in Love

This summer, while I was in Nigeria, I got to know my cousin, Anna Beth a bit. Anna Beth is a poet, and loves anything to do with writing, poetry, etc. During the summer she wrote a parody to the song Can't Help Falling in Love with You. However, my memory is not so good, and so every time I hear the song, I remember bits of the actual song, and bit of her parody (btw, her parody involved food). Here's what it sounds like if I'm singing along to the song:

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help
Falling in love with you

Shall I say
Would it be a sin
If I can't help
Falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
My saliva flows
For you...pepperoni...

And the rest goes on. But seriously, these are the lyrics that go through my head as I listen to the song! A rather unique approach to love...

1 comment:

Demara said...

WHAT? you're in love with pepperoni??? haha!!?!