I'm loving having so much free time now that I'm not taking any classes!
Finally, I can do so many of the things that previously, I always said, "I don't have time to do that!" Not only is it so nice to really be able to sleep in more often and relax in the evenings and actually spend time with friends, but it's also great to be able to do things for people and help them out. I'm actually able to do stuff for friends - like painting; or watching someone's little boy for a while; or spending time with my own nephew. :) Yesterday, I had a ton of fun going shopping with a friend for supplies for 2 kids' Christmas shoeboxes. We had a blast! And the best part of it was that we could do it leisurely, take our time deciding on what to get, and later, I could leisurely organize and sort the boxes so that everything fit without worrying about getting back to my studies. And I got it done almost a week before the deadline, too! That's pretty impressive for me - doesn't happen too often that I'm early with deadlines. :)
So, all that to say I'm loving freedom, and am thrilled with this next year (or two) and the chance to do all the things that I haven't been able to do or was crunched for time on before. Yes!
1 comment:
OH Esther that is So good to hear! That is that you got it done before the deadline!!! WOWeeyyyy...good job!
Post a Comment